Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Beginning...

So I am not new to the sewing and crafting world or the blogging but I wanted a way to track and get input on the things I am working on and want to learn. As I have grown older I have discovered my need to be creative seems to be coming out my ears. I love making something new, paying not a lot for materials and then displaying it. My favorite is costuming. I don't know what is about making a big beautiful dress that gets me so giddy and excited but holy cow it is great. My husband says whenever I start a new big project it is like I disappear from all normal society and neglect my wife and motherly duties. So to get it out of the way now "I am so sorry the material made me do it." I love you honey and you are the best for supporting me in this endeavor the best way you know how. to my kids I hope you learn to sleep through the sewing machine. I love you and I am... sometimes... doing it for you. So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment